Toronto is not perfect as with other cities in the world.
While I agree that my city is one of the best places to live, there are of course pros and cons that should be considered.
I have been rubbing elbows with Torontonians for more than two decades and find it appealing in many ways. I have lived, worked and play in this city for eighteen years and I can tell you that it deserve the honour. It is, yes, Toronto still is at its best.
- The suburbs is one of the best ways to get away from the big city
- The transport system is so convenient and spans a large area
- Many prestigious schools in and near the city
- A great opportunity for the educated
- The country's financial and manufacturing hub
- Longer, hot summer though too humid for some people
- Parks, lakes and recreation are one of the best leisure options