- Travelzoo guests rave about this scenic harbour dinner cruise; it's simply a "wonderful evening"
- Dine on food that "impresses" (Toronto Star), including a catch of the day and chocolate fondue
- Take in picturesque views of the city skyline or dance on deck to the music of a professional DJ
- Good through Dec. 14; buy now and plan a fall evening on the water with friends and family
- To save $5 more, download our iPhone or Android app and enter code GIVEME5 during purchase
- Reservations required and can only be made online; follow voucher instructions to make a reservation.
- Dinner cruises are valid seven days a week from 7-10 p.m. Brunch cruises are valid Sunday only from 12-2 p.m.
- Credit card required at time of booking.
- Merchant cancellation re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies.
- Vouchers are nonrefundable seven days after purchase.
- All reservations are final, no transfers or cancellations.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Limit six purchases per person; may buy five additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
- For groups wishing to sit together, one group reservation must be made in the voucher holder's name. Not valid for special events or occasions.
- Tax and house service charge, if applicable, are not included; charges will be collected at time of reservation. Please tip on the full value.
Valid for one person. Limit one voucher per customer per visit. Boat subject to change without notice. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
Queen's Quay Terminal
207 Queen's Quay West
Toronto, ON M5J 1A7
Sept. 1, 2014 - Dec. 14, 2014
For more detailed information and online reservation, please visit
Source: Mariposa Cruises
Written by: Kate Kolins
From the desk of:
A blogger and a freelance writer based in Toronto. He shares the value of his travel experiences and discoveries with his friends and fellow travellers. Share your passion, join and visit him. Send him a message if you will @ fromatravellersdesk(at)gmail.(dot)com.
Post a Comment
If you liked what you read, we encourage you to leave a comment. We welcome all comments that are useful to all members and followers and will benefit the readers. Remember, you are a traveller and this is your blog.
Anonymous commenters and/or comments with commercial links will not be published.
For sensitive issues, I would appreciate your sending an email.